Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday Eye Candy

I'm baaaaack... And here to bring you some handsome faces to swoon over, too! This FEC theme is sexay vampires. I'm dressing as a vampire pin up tomorrow for a party, so my brain's pretty batty right now.

David from The Lost Boys. I heart bad boy vamps.

So Michael technically wasn't a full vampire, but who cares?!

Of cooourse I couldn't have this post without this man^
Not a Tom Cruise fan, but his Lestat? Fan fo' life.

Interview was just a load of beautiful men, obviously...

Spike has always been my favorite vamp in Buffy. Team Spike!

...Eric Northman, everyone.

My favorite, though? Gary Oldman's Dracula. What a suave man.
This weekend will be crazy busy for me, so I'm taking a little break from blogging this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday to blow up the blogosphere like crazy for the last days before Halloween! Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, there. I found you! I was fortunate to remember the name of your blog as I lost the piece of paper I wrote it on! Please email me at cherylkay77@gmail.com to tell me about the novel month info we were discussing - I don't remember the name of it.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete